Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dangit Man...I Slipped Up!

It happened on a Thursday, I must admit I was not in the mood to even engage, yet this thing intrigued me. It made me wonder just how far it would let me go and how long that interest would last. That night I dressed beautifully, I wore a low cut black dress, long earrings, and my hair swept to the side, needless to say if I was a guy I'd screw me. As I sat at the table the smells coming from the kitchen mesmerized me, the robust spices and herbs called to me. I felt my body start to melt. The waiter walked up to me and said," Good evening Miss, may I interest you in a drink?" My response, " A Cosmobellini would do me just fine." As he wrote down my drink I caught his eyes tracing my legs up to my neck line. When he realized that I noticed he quickly closed his note pad and said, "I'll be right back." I sat in the restaurant and allowed myself to get caught up in the rapture. I couldn't believe how much I had grown, this little Indiana girl was now sitting in one of finest restaurants in the world, and capturing every eye that graced her presence. I must say I was completely feeling myself.
Just as my drink came so did he. He entered the restaurant with such power, I must admit his confidence was beyond sexy. The host took his coat, he took a moment to gaze around the room in search of me. Once he laid his eyes upon me his body language instantly said, "Bingo.." He walked over to the table leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. "How are you?' he asked me. I was so caught up in his hazel eyes, and muscular physique, I hadn't heard his question. "You ok?" he asked me. "Yea, just a little tired I guess." I had to play off my developing crush. He ordered his drink. Now I've learned from past experiences that a man's drink is a factor in describing what type of man he is. Fruity drink =a fruity man (unless it's margarita night at wet willies). So I listened as he ordered. His deep voice laced my senses, as he said, " Jack and Ginger heavy on the jack light on the ginger all on the rocks." After ordering his drink he took a moment to adore me. He didn't look at me in a perverse way, instead he gazed upon me as if he was studying a masterpiece. "You look beautiful," he said to me. I gave him a coy smile and a small ,"thank you." managed to escape my lips.
When we ordered dinner, my appetite craved something other than food, so I simply ordered a salad. He ordered the salmon, asparagus, and mashed potatoes.
The night went very smoothly. He seemed fully engaged as he asked me what my passions were and where do I see myself. Mid conversation he said," I hope I'm not being too forward, but may I kiss you?" I was a bit taken a back a kiss? in here? with all of these people? Yet my curious mind obliged and there I was tasting this man's lips. Everything silenced and for a moment I forgot where I was.
As he walked me to my car he said," I noticed that you didn't eat much this evening, was the food not to your liking?"
"Of coarse not," I responded, " I just.. I don't know I craved something really savory and I couldn't figure out what to eat. "
"I understand, you should let me cook for you," he smiled at me.
"O really? and when would that be?"
"Tonight, if you are up for it."
"Ok."
"Meet me here in an hour." he placed his card in my hand, on the back he wrote his address.

During my drive to his place a billion things ran through my mind. I asked myself what the hell was I thinking?! I wondered if he was going to be the one to break my 4 month stint. I also wondered what it was about this man that had me so caught up. I have dated men who could make Boris Kodjoe run for his money. Maybe it was his smoothness, maybe it was the fact that he was older than my usual, or maybe I was attracted to his determination and the power he possessed being a top lawyer in Cleveland. Despite what it is I was going to this man's place and hoping he could satisfy my appetite.
When I reached his home I parked my car in his garage and took the elevator to his condo.
When I entered the room , his condo wreaked of excellent taste. Different painting laid upon the walls his dining room set was a deep cherry wood square table. When I reached his living room his chocolate coach complimented the blue lighting upon his book case. His flat screen was mounted upon the wall and his xbox sat neatly underneath it. I noticed a treadmill out of the corner of my eye that faced his lake front view. Every ounce of this man made me feel as if I was in a movie.
I sat down on his couch and made myself comfortable.
"Wine?" he asked well more so asserted as he handed me a glass of white wine.
"Thank you I said. "
"Your dinner is almost ready." He said to me.
"Is there anyway I can help?" I asked.
"Absolutely not," he responded. He seemed a bit offended that I asked, "but you may watch."
I followed him into his kitchen. The aroma of rosemary, basil , and spices tingled my senses. My body felt electric. As he placed my plate in front of me he kissed me gently on my forehead. He sliced everything for me and fed me. My entire being indulged in this man's cooking and spirit. "Mmm" was all I could say.
"you like?" he asked
"Very much, " I responded
"Good." he said to me with a coy smile.
After finished dinner we sat upon the couch. He put his arms around me, leaned into me and softly said, " I find you to be an incredible woman."
"And why is that?"
"Your drive is very sexy to me, you have holistic beauty, rather than pieced beauty that most women have."
Whew I said to myself, Ok Kyn get it together at any moment this man could have you wrapped around his finger.
"thank you." I responded
He then kissed me, and this time his arm wrapped around my waist as his other hand cupped and tilted my head. It was one of the most passionate kisses I had ever had. I tasted everything from his jack and ginger to the meal I had just devoured. I let him drink me and taste me. When I realized just how heated things were getting, I had to stop.
"I'm celibate, " I said to him. At first he looked confused, and then he gave me a comforting smile.
"It's not your body that I want, it's your mind." He leaned into me again and kissed me once more.
O God I prayed please let this be true and not a dream, I would be devastated.
After an evening of kissing and cuddling he walked me down to my car, kissed me once more and said," I'll see you tomorrow. " I smiled back and said, " You bet."
On my ride home I felt my lower body begin to pulse and then it tightened. Before I knew it I was feeling strange. "Dammit," I said to myself, " I shouldn't have eaten that steak he made. "

No comments:

Post a Comment